PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole On Being In Both The Undisputed Era & The Bullet Club

Kemo
06-25-2018, 09:25 PM
NXT North American Champion Adam Cole was recently interviewed on the So Catch by Hal YouTube channel to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Cole first discussed having been a part of two of the most famous factions in professional wrestling today – The Undisputed Era and The Bullet Club:

“I’ve been in a lot of different factions my whole career and all the guys who made up those factions are different performers. For example, if you look at the Undisputed Era as a whole I’m very different than Roderick Strong who’s very different from Kyle O’Reilly who’s very different from Bobby Fish.

“Bullet Club was the exact same way. Everyone was different but together collectively that’s what made The Bullet Club what it was. Of course you’re gonna see people who compare the groups especially when someone jumps from group to group.

“Undisputed Era has the same cocky, no-nonsense, do whatever we want attitude that Bullet Club does so you get the comparisons, but at the same time I do think the group that we have now in the Undisputed Era is different in that sense. I definitely have noticed differences, yeah.”

Cole then talked about being NXT’s North American Champion and getting to defend that strap in EVOLVE:

“It’s exciting, I made a comment before when I won the North American Championship I said I was gonna make it the most important title in NXT and one of the ways for me to do that is to go out and defend the title in other companies like Evolve. I think it makes it cool. I think it adds to the coolness of pro wrestling in 2018 where NXT champions are showing up elsewhere.”