PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Reacts To Little Kid Slapping Her Butt At Live Event

Kemo
06-27-2018, 03:40 PM
Last year in August current RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss teamed up with Nia Jax at a Live Event. Little did they know that one of the most viral videos of the year in professional wrestling would be recorded after their match.

When the match was over Jax slung Bliss over her shoulder and carried her backstage. As she was being carried backstage a young WWE fan managed to slap Bliss on the butt. Jax’s reaction was priceless but we couldn’t really see how Bliss reacted to the slap.

t0UT-9NvLTw

In a recent interview with GiveMeSport, Bliss detailed her reaction after what had happened. Bliss asked Jax if it was her who had done it, and Jax told Bliss it was a kid from the crowd. They pair laughed things off backstage and didn’t seem to make a big deal of it:

“Well when had happened- I asked Nia because she was carrying me over her shoulders. I was like ‘Was that you?’ and she was like ‘No!’ And like we just walked back and laughed it off.

“But it was still one of those… I was very shocked it happened. I was like “Oh my gosh, was that you?” and she was like “No!” It was just a little kid, kids do what they want.”

VYmtVNQ27lE