PDA

View Full Version : Tatanka Comments On His WWE Career

Kemo
06-27-2018, 03:46 PM
Former WWE Superstar from the ’90s Tatanka recently did an interview with Ringside News to talk about his run with the company. He first talked about not having ever won WWE gold during his run and how the meanings of titles have changed over the years:

“People were asking me at today’s signing, “Well, we’ve never seen you with a championship belt.” The belts were different. In today’s business, they’ve lost there meaning because they exchange hands too much.

“The belts back then, they were a tool to get someone over the top. The company also used other ways to get people over, like having a two-year undefeated streak. When it comes to the belts if you’re already a fan favorite, you don’t need a belt.”

Tatanka then revealed his favorite televised loss of his WWE career:

“While they referred to me as The Undefeated Native American Tatanka. I finally had that first defeat against Ludvig Borga on tv, with the help of Yokounza with Mr. Fugi, it really meant something. You know, fans were like, “Oh my gosh!”

Finally, Tatanka offered his thoughts on Ludvig Borga:

“They(WWF) really liked him and wanted to push him. Not like a Hulk Hogan but they wanted to give him a strong push, but he just didn’t get the flow of things in the ring. He was too robotic. They used him to defeat me so they could elevate his career. So it shows you just how important that two-year streak was.”

0rD0XeL3Mvc