PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa Mocks Aleister Black, JBL Thanks Eddie Guerrero

Kemo
06-29-2018, 12:04 AM
– Tommaso Ciampa decided to take to his official Twitter account to mock NXT Champion Aleister Black before tonight’s episode of NXT on the WWE Network.

WWE taped this week’s edition of NXT on Thursday, June 21, 2018, from Winter Park, FL at the Full Sail University. Ciampa posted the following:

INTERVIEWER: It’s pretty clear that the number one contender should be Tommaso Ciampa. How do you feel about Black vs Ciampa at Takeover: Brooklyn?

ALEISTER: It sure does suck to know I will lose my title. But on the bright side, at least I will finally main event a Takeover. pic.twitter.com/yidCMZIz09

— BLACKHEART (@ProjectCiampa) June 27, 2018

– Former WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield took some time to remember the late great WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero on Twitter.

14 years ago today, Bradshaw defeated Guerrero in a Texas Bullrope Match at the 2004 Great American Bash pay-per-view event to win the WWE Title. He wrote the following:

A thank you to mi amigo Eddie Guerrero! Here’s to you esse! 14 years ago today became the @WWE Champion in a match with the greatest friend/opponent anyone could hope for! #vivaLaRaza love your Eddie. pic.twitter.com/43rDguDYSl

— John Layfield (@JCLayfield) June 27, 2018