PDA

View Full Version : Shaquille O’Neal Still Open To Match With The Big Show

Kemo
07-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Shaquille O’Neal has made it known that he’s still interested in a match against The Big Show.

If you recall, back in 2016, Shaq and The Big Show teased a match at WrestleMania 33 in Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium. However, the match never became a reality and Big Show ended up competing in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal when the match fell through.

The NBA Legend recently did an interview with WSVN-TV entertainment reporter Chris Van Vliet and in this discussion, O’Neal seemed open to an idea of taking on The Big Show in a match at the sports entertainment company’s biggest event of the year, WrestleMania.

He asked about when WrestleMania 35 is scheduled to take place which the reporter responded by stating that it’s in April. This led to O’Neal teasing the match once again by stating, “Next April? Well, I got a little time to get these back up,” as he showed off his bicep.

“You ready for that Big Show? I don’t think you are baby. Oh can’t squeeze that. Can’t squeeze a rock can you? I’ll think about it.”

O’Neal didn’t give a clear reason as to why the match didn’t happen two years ago despite both athletes teasing it on social media. Shaq added that Show is one of his favorite people and that “I would have loved for that match to go down but I don’t know what happened.”

a5x_lTYl9mk