PDA

View Full Version : Baron Corbin Discusses Decision To Cut His Long Hair

Kemo
07-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Baron Corbin has given some insight into his decision to cut his long hair.

The WWE star was a guest on KELOLAND living to promote this week’s RAW episode in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The WWE has decided to move him away from his mid-card role to now being Stephanie McMahon’s “Constable” on the red brand to help RAW General Manager Kurt Angle.

Just a few weeks ago, Corbin made the decision to shave his head to look the part for the position after years with long hair. In this interview, he opened up on why the decision was made to remove all of his hair.

Corbin stated that it as just a part of stepping into this role that Stephanie gave him and to look professional. He noted that he if he is going to be telling people what to do then he wants to look the part.

“It was great to get rid of the long hair.” Corbin said. “It’s such a pain, that if you look at it, it’s always wet when guys wrestle, you dump gallons of conditioner in it to keep it wet so you’re not choking on it. You have all kinds of stuff in it, and just maintaining it is a lot of work. I don’t envy people with long hair. So, I’m glad mine is gone.” Corbin added that he is “100 percent” happy with the new look.