PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Helped To Back After Portable Toilet Ride (Video)

Kemo
07-03-2018, 09:31 PM
The main event of last night’s Raw was scheduled to be a match between Kevin Owens and Braun Strowman. Owens ran away from the match shortly after it began, however. This resulted in a count-out victory for Strowman.

Strowman then chased after Owens and eventually trapped him inside a portable washroom. Strowman then shoved the portable toilet off the Raw stage.

MU-U2yIOUl4

WWE cameras kept rolling after Raw ended and captured Owens being helped to the back after the incident.

3c9chKGYZeQ

Although not officially announced, it looks as though Strowman will likely face Kevin Owens at Extreme Rules on July 15th, 2018. There is speculation the match could take place inside a steel cage.

Strowman and Owens have met in single’s action 3 times previously. Owens defeated Strowman via DQ in their first meeting from early 2017. That match was for Owens’ Universal Championship at the time. The next time they met was on May 7th, 2018. Strowman defeated Owens in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match. Last night was their 3rd meeting and Strowman won again, this time via count-out.

As Owens’ opponent climbs the ranks in WWE, Owens recently solidified his future in it. The 34-year-old recently signed a 5-year contract extension with the company.

“I don’t see why I will not finish my career with WWE,” Owens told TVA Sports after he signed. “I just recently signed a new five-year contract with them. I do not intend to go anywhere (when) my contract ends. If the WWE wants to continue, if I want to continue and my family is ready for me to continue, I do not see why it would not happen.”

Additionally, Owens recently lived out a dream of his by appearing on stage with Shania Twain. Owens offered Angle free Shania Twain tickets last night on Raw as well.