PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Believes Her Best In WWE Is Yet To Come

Kemo
07-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Sasha Banks believes that the best is yet to come for her in the WWE.

The former WWE RAW Women’s Champion recently spoke with Sports Illustrated about various topics including her favorite match and her mindset as a Superstar. She noted that her favorite match came against Bayley at the WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn event back in 2015.

Banks pointed out that there are a lot of other great moments including the Triple Threat Match that she was involved in at WrestleMania 32 that featured Snoop Dogg performing her entrance theme song. She added that words cannot describe going over to Abu Dhabi and being the first women’s title match there for WWE.

“But being 26, I also feel like the best is yet to come. I feel like I have so much more to accomplish and so much more to prove. After we finish all these ‘first-time ever’ moments, it’s going to be like, ‘OK, can we out-do that?’ I just want to keep on being the best and continue making history, and leave my legacy in the WWE.”

In this interview, Banks also gave some praise to her fans for their support no matter where she’s positioned on the card because there is a connection between the company and the fans.

“There are so many people you can look up to and say, ‘Hey, I want to be like her.’ We have this great connection with the WWE Universe, and it’s amazing that I can do this every week. It’s a lot of fun, especially with the best fans in the whole world.”