PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Riott Injury Update

Kemo
07-06-2018, 03:29 AM
Ruby Riott has been out of action since suffering an injury on WWE’s June 29th house show from Rapid City, South Dakota. She suffered a sprained MCL in a match she lost to Dana Brooke.

Last night on Wrestling Observer radio, Dave Meltzer gave an update on Riott’s timetable for return. “She’s not going to be out a long time,” Meltzer said. “She’s going to be out for sure a couple of weeks.”

The plans are to evaluate the injury in 3-4 weeks and go from there.

“From what I gather it’s not going to be surgery, it’s not going to be a long time off,” Meltzer continued. “So, she dodged a bullet there.”

I only lost last night cause I was missing my bae @RubyRiottWWE .. don’t feel too special @WWEEmberMoon … I’m sure I’ll see you in that ring again ???

— LIV Morgan ? (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) July 3, 2018

Riott was absent from Liv Morgan’s match with Ember Moon this past week. Morgan lost the match, her 3rd straight single’s defeat since moving up to the main roster.

Riott recently explained why her trio likes to cause so much chaos:

“We’ve never been given nice things and because of that we are more aware of the people around us that take those nice things for granted. And the only way to teach those much needed lessons….is to destroy all the things you hold close to you.

Sasha Banks and Bayley, we understand we weren’t what started this fire, but we are proud that we were the gasoline that fueled it!”