PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa Blasts Aleister Black, Shinsuke Nakamura On Jeff Hardy

Kemo
07-06-2018, 08:35 PM
– WWE has already announced that Aleister Black will defend the NXT Title against Tommaso Ciampa in three weeks on an episode of NXT on the WWE Network. This match will be taped on July 18, 2018 from Winter Park, FL at Full Sail University.

Ciampa recently took to his official Twitter account to hype the upcoming match as well as take some shots at Black by writing:

“I’m annoyed that NXT is represented by an out of shape boy with zero personality who is covered in ink that screams, “I’m desperately overcompensating for my lack of confidence Being the main event is no longer enough. I’m going to expose at WWEAleister and take what I’ve earned.”

– WWE has officially revealed that Jeff Hardy will defend the United States Title against Shinsuke Nakamura at the upcoming Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, July 15, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the PPG Paints Arena that will air on the WWE Network.

Nakamura took to Twitter and wrote the following on the match:

Who is @JeffHardyBrand?
He has many eyes, many faces..but so do I. You have seen some before, but trust that I will show you the rest very soon. #ExtremeRules pic.twitter.com/LqxM0G6HaD

— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) July 6, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhYcxayXcAMAmCR.jpg