PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Comments On Possible WWE Return

Kemo
07-09-2018, 09:49 PM
Former WCW President Eric Bischoff recently did an interview with the Sky Sports Lock Up podcast to talk about several professional wrestling topics. During the interview, Bischoff was asked about a potential return to WWE.

Bischoff served as the General Manager of Monday Night RAW from 2002 to 2005. Today he is loosely affiliated with WWE; making sporadic appearances on the WWE Network, having WWE DVD’s released about him and even appearing on RAW 25 earlier this year.

When asked on Lock Up if he would be open to a return to WWE, Bischoff said he’d be open to the idea if the situation worked out for everyone. He also voiced his interest in managing talent in a potential return:

“I would love to do it if it was a situation which would work for everybody, a character like mine, there is only so much you can do from a storyline perspective. You can be that heel authority figure which I was for a few years in WWE and WCW, and it’s interesting and it’s fun but after a while you’ve kind of done everything you can do creatively.

“I’m pretty realistic about the value my character has now. I’d like to manage someone, a young talent that maybe doesn’t have the mic skills. I think that would be fun because I can still get heat.”