PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman On Feuding With Roman Reigns, Potential In Lars Sullivan, More

Kemo
07-24-2018, 06:54 PM
Despite the fact that Braun Strowman is Mr. Money in the Bank, that doesn’t mean that he’s done with Roman Reigns.

Strowman recently spoke with Riju Dasgupta for Sportskeeda to talk about various topics including working and feuding with Reigns on WWE television. This is where Strowman stated that he’ll never be finished with Reigns but rather giving him a break for now.

“He had a pretty rough 2017 when I started the ‘Get These Hands’ movement. He was a very literal punching bag for me. I’m giving him a little break right now.”

Strowman also commented on the comparisons he gets to Lars Sullivan, who is currently working in the NXT brand. The RAW star noted that he’s heard of the NXT star but doesn’t know a whole lot about him and that he sees potential in him.

“He’s got a little mean streak and I like that. And I’m always looking for somebody to get in there with and ‘get these hands’. So, if he wants me, come and get ’em!”

Finally, Strowman commented on how he could cash in his Money in the Bank contract as it will be difficult to do so with WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar not on television each week.

“You know, I get asked that a lot. I might just have to jump on a horse or whatever and find him in the woods of Canada or wherever he’s living. So, yeah. So, fingers crossed, we cross paths in the airport or something. I’ll fight him in the middle of Minneapolis or something.”