PDA

View Full Version : Renee Young Wants On All-Female Commentary Team For Evolution

Kemo
07-25-2018, 09:17 PM
WWE broadcaster Renee Young likes the idea of an all-female commentary team for the upcoming WWE Evolution pay-per-view.

Former WWE Superstar Danielle Moinet (Summer Rae) mentioned Renee in a tweet on Tuesday suggesting she call the action for the October 28th event.

I would defo he ready to step up!!

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) July 24, 2018

Renee Young has worked commentary before. She was a color commentator on NXT from 2013-14 and also worked on Superstars alongside Tom Phillips.

There was some talk of Young returning to the commentary booth after JBL’s departure from the company. Young, however, was quick to point out she might not be the best replacement.

While I truly appreciate all of the support on this,I would just like to remind everyone that I was never very good at commentary for NXT

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) September 3, 2017

The 32-year-old started her entertainment career by studying at Toronto’s Second City Training Center. From there she joined theScore.com which formerly aired WWE Raw and Smackdown in Canada before being purchased by Sportsnet.

Young hosted the show “Right After Wrestling” which would later be named “Aftermath”. Other WWE personalities who have been associated with the post-wrestling show include Santino Marella, Mauro Ranallo, and former referee, Jimmy Korderas.

She was signed to WWE in 2012 after working at theScore for 3 years.

Young married Dean Ambrose in a private ceremony on April 9th, 2017. Fans only realized the two had officially tied the knot when Ambrose was seen wearing a wedding ring on television that week.