PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Believes The Young Bucks Could End Up In WWE, Talks Final Deletion

Kemo
07-25-2018, 09:18 PM
Former WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy believes there is a good possibility that The Young Bucks (Nick and Matt Jackson) could end up in the WWE before they retire from pro wrestling.

The younger Hardy brother recently spoke with Riju Dasgupta of sportskeeda.com. In this interview, he was asked about the Young Bucks coming to WWE one day.

“I feel like it’s a possibility. They’re so talented. I mean it’ll be great to mix it up with those guys in the WWE. They’re doing their own thing and in a way, that’s what’s so cool about it.”

He would continue by stating that they’re their own boss and that they can do what they want and nobody tells them what they can’t do.

Switching gears, Hardy was also asked if he originally thought that Bray Wyatt would be the right fit for the Final Deletion match against his brother Matt, which Jeff responded by saying yes as he thinks Bray’s perfect for that because he’s very open-minded and when you’re watching a lot of his promos you’re not sure what he’s talking about and what he means:

“I was on the scene when they filmed that (The Ultimate Deletion). And I hope to be a part of the next one if there is one. And I think there will be.”