PDA

View Full Version : Cris Cyborg On Wanting To Face Ronda Rousey In WWE

Kemo
07-25-2018, 09:39 PM
Cris “Cyborg” Justino has called for a fight against Ronda Rousey for years. However, it won’t take place inside of the Octagon under the UFC banner but it could happen inside of a WWE ring.

The UFC women’s featherweight champion recently said in an interview with TMZ that she would be willing to fight Rousey in WWE when asked if a WWE run was a possibility after her MMA career ends. This is where she admitted that it wasn’t something planning for but would be open to the possibility.

“You know some fans ask me that like, ‘how crazy would it be to fight Ronda Rousey in WWE?'” Cyborg said. “To watch the fight that never happened. I say maybe, you know. It’s not something I have planned but if it’s something the fans would like to watch. I didn’t train for that, but I think it would be great.”

Cyborg would continue by stating that she has seen the WWE product before as she attended a few shows and that it would be cool to compete against Rousey in the company.

“It’s like acting more,” Cyborg said of the difference between WWE and UFC. “It’s very different too because when you’re fighting [in UFC] when somebody punches you have to show like you don’t feel anything.”

She added that in the WWE when someone punches you, you have to act like you’re hurt and it’s different from MMA.

A6zsVZEwNps