PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon On Importance Of WWE Evolution, Her Role At The Event

Kemo
07-26-2018, 04:33 PM
Stephanie McMahon continues to make the media rounds to promote the upcoming WWE Evolution all-women’s event that goes down later this and spoke about the importance of it during a recent ESPN interview.

McMahon discussed making announcements for the women’s division which she noted was an honor beyond description to be the one who gets to make these announcements then listed off the first ever all-women Royal Rumble match, and now the first ever all-women pay-per-view. She noted that to be able to honor the memories and legacies of all of those women who have competed in the WWE and paved the way for today’s stars is a demonstration of equality for them as well as for all of the young girls and women around the world.

Although McMahon didn’t fully answer the question about her role at this show, she did make it clear that her goal is to make it the WrestleMania version of the women’s division.

“What’s awesome about this pay-per-view event is that it’s being treated the same as every other pay-per-view, because we believe in it so much. It has the creative writing team. It has all of our live events production, talent relations — all of the different departments that go into making every pay-per-view a success are behind this pay-per-view. In terms of my role, I’m going to do everything I can to make it as big and as successful as it can possibly be. I’m hoping, at any rate, that this is going to be the WrestleMania of the women’s division.”

The Evolution pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and will air on the WWE Network.