PDA

View Full Version : Ember Moon Reveals Her Dream Match

Kemo
07-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Ember Moon’s ultimate dream match is certainly an interesting one.

The former NXT Women’s Champion spoke to Post and Courier about her professional wrestling career and WWE run. During the interview Moon was asked who she still wants to share the ring with.

After naming several names such as Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Natalya, Moon named one woman who would be her “ultimate dream match.” None other than WWE Hall Of Famer Beth Phoenix:

“There are so many people I have yet had the opportunity to work with. I’d love to have a match with Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley — the women who were at the forefront of the women’s revolution.

“I’d love to have another match with Asuka, I’d love to have a match with Natalya. But my ultimate dream match of all time would be versus Beth Phoenix.

“She has been such an inspiration for people who are different and were told that they would never be here. She kept that dream alive for me.”

With WWE’s Evolution pay-per-view right around the corner a match between Moon and Phoenix isn’t too far out of the realm of possibilities.

Moon began training at Hall Of Famer Booker T’s wrestling school, Reality Of Wrestling, back in 2007. After several years of working shows, Moon signed a developmental deal with WWE in 2015.

She quickly emerged as one of NXT’s most gifted women inside the ring before capturing the brand’s Women’s Title in 2017. Moon debuted on the main roster on April 9th of this year, the Monday Night RAW after WrestleMania 34.