PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss On Hulk Hogan’s HOF Reinstatement

Kemo
08-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Earlier this month WWE reinstated Hulk Hogan back into their Hall Of Fame.

Hogan had his contract with WWE terminated after a leaked sex tape revealed some racist comments from the former WWE Champion. WWE essentially black-listed Hogan from the company up until earlier this month.

WWE made the decision to reinstate Hogan into the HOF before the Extreme Rules PPV. He was also backstage at the PPV and delivered an apology to the entire roster.

Yesterday RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss joined AM 790 The Ticket to promote Monday Night RAW in Miami. She offered her thoughts on Hogan being reinstated into the Hall Of Fame:

“I think it’s great. You know he has built such an empire for himself in WWE and is such an icon in WWE. And, you know, I feel like it’s great that he’s back in WWE family – because that’s what we are, we’re a family.

“Everyone loves everyone, we’re just this big dysfunctional family, so when someone leaves it’s obviously upsetting. But you know, time heals all and people are very happy when people come back and I think with such an icon I think it’s a good thing.”