PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Explains To Stephen Colbert What “Marking Out” Means (Video)

Kemo
08-02-2018, 02:00 AM
If there was ever any doubt regarding Ronda Rousey’s wrestling-fandom, it was squashed during her recent appearance on the Stephen Colbert show.

While she was on the show to promote her appearance on Shark Week, her use of wrestling lingo made it clear what she spends most of her time doing these days.

Stephen Colbert – “Nice to see you again. We met briefly backstage at the Apollo theater when Conan was in town.”

Ronda Rousey – “Yeah, I marked out pretty hard, I’m sorry.”

Stephen Colbert – “You what?”

Ronda Rousey – “I marked out, I..”

Stephen Colbert – “What’s ‘mark out’?”

6ChGSYk911s

Apparently, only Stephen Colbert and Harrison Ford have had this effect on her.

While Ronda Rousey may be busy preparing for SummerSlam, she has her first single’s match on Raw next week. Rousey is scheduled to face Alicia Fox.

As for Fox, she’s just returned from a broken tailbone. The injury caused her to miss the first-ever women’s Royal Rumble earlier this year. She defeated Natalya this week on Raw in her first single’s victory since January.

Meanwhile, Alexa Bliss has had nothing but positive things to say regarding her upcoming title challenger.

“I was very impressed with her match against Nia Jax, and also her match at WrestleMania with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H,” Bliss said to the Cheap Seats podcast. “It was just awesome. I am very proud of her and it’ll be fun to see where things go with that.”

When Rousey was confronted with the positive comments from Bliss, she wasn’t fazed, however.

“She had nice things to say about me?” Rousey asked TMZ reporters. “Aw, that’s like the opposite of two-faced – she’s being mean in my face and nice behind my back. What do you call that? It’s still two-faced in a way, I don’t know.”