PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Reveals Which Match From His Career Gets Overlooked

Kemo
08-02-2018, 08:44 PM
It’s not a surprise that a lot of people remember Mick Foley for his Hell In A Cell Match with Undertaker from 1997 because it’s one of the most iconic bouts in the history of professional wrestling.

However, during a recent interview with Fanfest, Foley revealed that in the start it bothered him that fans only remembered him for that match with the Dead Man.

Though continuing on the topic, Mick claimed that after a while he stopped regretting it. Instead, he realized that he is lucky that people remember the moment so fondly.

During his interview, Foley was also asked about a match from his career he thinks has been overlooked and the Hall Of Famer said that his Boiler Room Brawl from 1996 deserves another look:

“I think the 1996 Boiler Room Brawl was overlooked. I think there’s a lot of good stuff in there. (It) could have done with more commentary as they left it blank there for 12 minutes. It was really odd, which I think made it come off as a little unusual, but I think that was what Mr. McMahon was looking for.”

Hq3gXMG4-CE