PDA

View Full Version : Brian Christopher Receives Custom “Grand Master Sexay” Casket (Photo)

Kemo
08-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Kevin Lawler has posted a photo of the custom casket his brother will be buried in.

“My brother Brian was a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan,” Kevin Lawler wrote on Facebook. “He had and collected everything Steelers imaginable. Special thanks to our friends for making him this customized casket so he can go out the only way he would want to! Brian would have loved this.”

http://i65.tinypic.com/b96fdx.jpg

Christopher’s funeral and visitation are scheduled for tomorrow at the Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens.

Christopher’s death is being investigated by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The 46-year-old was not on suicide watch as he was not thought to be a danger to himself at the time.

What is potentially more at play is the length of time he was left in a cell by himself. The use of solitary confinement has been heavily critisized by human rights advocates. The United Nations states solitary confinement, defined as imprisonment for more than 22 hours a day without meaningful human contact, should not exceed 15 days as per the Mandela Rules updated in 2015.

Brian Christopher was left alone in a cell for 23 days.

The Hardeman County Sheriff’s Office, however, says Christopher was never in solitary confinement but rather in a cell by himself as a result of his fame. Some are suggesting being alone all day by yourself in a cell carries the same effects of being left alone all day by yourself in a solitary confinement hole.

Sean “X-Pac” Waltman addressed the issue yesterday on his podcast. He also addressed it on social media.

“I’m saddened beyond words by Brian’s death,” Waltman wrote on Twitter. “He and I were close during our time in WWE together. I have many great memories of Brian both inside the ring and out. No one but the most dangerous criminals should be kept in solitary confinement for almost a month.”