PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Has Message For Brooklyn Crowd, Tommaso Ciampa Reignites Feud With NXT Grandma

Kemo
08-03-2018, 03:01 PM
- We noted before how Brock Lesnar cut a short promo on Roman Reigns after his appearance during this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw and the Beast said that he’ll kick Reigns’ ‘a*#’.

Now Roman has also commented on his upcoming match with the Universal Champion, while also calling out the Brooklyn crowd in the process.

The Big Dog sent the following tweet from his twitter account where he talked about the negative crowd reaction and hoped that the Brooklyn crowd is ready to get loud:

Whenever I’m in the ring, I hear the noise.
It doesn’t shake me.
It doesn’t anger me.
I don’t run from the noise. I thrive in it. I hope Brooklyn’s ready to get loud because I’m ready to give them a show.
And take the #UniversalTitle. #SummerSlam

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) August 2, 2018

Roman Reigns is set to challenge Brock Lesnar for his Universal Championship once again at the upcoming SummerSlam PPV on August 19th.

- It was 5 months ago when Tommaso Ciampa got into an argument with a grandma during an NXT episode. He was quick to turn the whole thing into an angle by calling out all the grandma’s in the world to fight him:

OPEN CHALLENGE:

I will fight any grandma. Any day. Any time. #GrandmasDontScareMe pic.twitter.com/nlO6MjaUox

— BLACKHEART (@ProjectCiampa) March 22, 2018

Interestingly, Ciampa found the same grandma during the August 1st episode of NXT and being the great heel he is, the NXT Champion was quick to reignite this old feud:

It’s simple math:

The best physique + the best in the ring + the best on the mic = The Greatest Sports Entertainer of All Time
pic.twitter.com/nlO6MjaUox

— BLACKHEART (@ProjectCiampa) August 2, 2018

Though the grandma, real name Anita Smith also replied to the Black Heart and making a tweet, she refused to accept Tommaso as her Champion:

You might be the NXT champion, @ProjectCiampa, but you're not my NXT champion.

And I hope you'll remember me after Brooklyn, so I can say hi when you're "former" NXT champ… https://t.co/ydkFXp49a0

— Anita Smith (@ajsmith591) August 2, 2018