PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston On The Best Part Of Being A WWE Superstar

Kemo
08-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Kofi Kingston recently spoke to The Orlando Sentinel to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Kingston talked about his journey through the professional wrestling world and finally landing with WWE.

At one point, Kingston discussed the best part about being a WWE Superstar. He said that having the ability to inspire others and put a smile on children’s faces takes the cake:

“I’m just a guy. I happen to be on TV, which causes a lot of kids and even some adults to look up to me. … To see a child smiling because he met me is awesome, because who knows what it might inspire?

“It might inspire him to do something he didn’t think he was going to do, to become a wrestler or become a doctor or whatever he wants.

“To be able to put a smile on somebody’s face or bring joy to somebody’s life is probably the best part of being a WWE superstar to me.”

Kingston has been with WWE since 2006 where he worked for the company’s Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) territory. Upon being called-up to the main roster, Kingston has led a successful WWE tenure.

He is a several time Intercontinental, United States and Tag Team Champion. Kingston is also one-third of one of the most successful WWE tag teams off all time, The New Day.