PDA

View Full Version : The Miz To Make SummerSlam Announcement, 205 Live Main Event Set

Kemo
08-07-2018, 01:21 AM
– Former WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz has teased that he will make a big announcement regarding SummerSlam on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Orlando, FL at the Amway Center on the USA Network.

He sent out the following to hype the announcement as well as make it clear once again that he has no desire to face Daniel Bryan at this upcoming pay-per-view event that goes down on Sunday, August 19, 2018 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center:

I know my worth, I've heard @WWEDanielBryan and "#SDLive Management's" offer … but I will NOT compete for anything less than I am worth. That said, I will make MY #SummerSlam announcement tomorrow. On my terms.

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) August 6, 2018

– The main event for this week’s episode of WWE 205 Live on the WWE Network has been revealed as General Manager Drake Maverick announced on Twitter that Hideo Itami vs. Mustafa Ali will headline the show. Drake posted the following video to hype the show:

PLEASE RT

MAIN EVENT for this week confirmed.

TOMORROW NIGHT – @WWE205Live straight after #SDLive EXCLUSIVELY on the @WWENetwork #WWE @WWE #205Live #Cruiserweight pic.twitter.com/BFzlf50g5X

— Drake Maverick (@WWEMaverick) August 6, 2018