PDA

View Full Version : John Cena To Debut New Finishing Move At Upcoming WWE Live Event From China

Kemo
08-08-2018, 12:53 AM
John Cena announced on Twitter recently that he will be making his in-ring return at the upcoming WWE Live Event from Shanghai, China on September 1st.

After the announcement, the company posted an interview with Cena, who has been training at the JC Stunt Team International Training Centre on their official YouTube channel.

During the interview, the Cenation Leader revealed that he will be debuting a new finishing move soon. Below are some of the highlights from his interview:

Why his new finishing maneuver is extremely powerful:

“[Not] because of my proportion and flexibility, but because of the movement itself, it’s extremely powerful. And the WWE Universe knows as the superstars become smarter and smarter and I have more and more matches, I have reworked Attitude Adjustment just about every way I can. It used to be about 100% with its batting average and now it’s about 50%, maybe less. So not only is this a new maneuver that has a true foundation in the Chinese culture which I am very proud of because I would love to pay respect to my experience here but it’s also extremely powerful”

When will we see the debut of the new move:

“If I tell you when, I give an advantage to competition. Here is a small hint, there is talk of a September 1st event in Shanghai and I couldn’t think of a better way to show my appreciation for China, Chinese people, and Chinese culture than to debut what I think is a finishing move that will provide me victory in Shanghai on September 1st.”