PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Warns The Shield, WWE Announces Several NXT Events

Kemo
08-21-2018, 10:45 PM
– As seen on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center on the USA Network, The Shield (WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose) reunited. Ambrose and Rollins prevented Braun Strowman from cashing in his Money in the Bank title shot on Reigns following his win over Finn Balor.

After the match, Strowman took to his official Twitter account where he sent out the following warning to the group by writing, “I’ve destroyed you all by myself before. All three of you have started a war you can’t finish. That title is MINE!!! #BreakTheShield #Raw.”

I’ve destroyed you all by myself before. All three of you have started a war you can’t finish. That title is MINE!!! #BreakTheShield #Raw

— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) August 21, 2018

– On Monday, (August 20, 2018), Triple H took to his official Twitter account to announce several upcoming NXT live events.

The black-and-yellow brand will do a three-day tour starting on Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Family Arena in St. Charles, Mo. The other events take place at Landers Center in Southaven, Miss Friday, Oct. 12, and finishing up on Saturday, Oct. 13, when NXT makes its debut at the Owensboro Sportscenter in Owensboro, Ky.

NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane, Undisputed ERA, Ricochet, Johnny Gargano, EC3, Velveteen Dream, Bianca Belair are all advertised for the show.

Tickets for the events go on sale at NXTtickets.com starting this Friday.

With #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn behind us, @WWENXT #NXTRoadTrip hits:#NXTSaintCharles 10/11#NXTSouthaven 10/12#NXTOwensboro 10/13

Tickets are available THIS Friday at 10am local at https://t.co/pcQU3cSnfR. #WeAreNXT

— Triple H (@TripleH) August 20, 2018