PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura On Getting Yelled At After Botched Move On John Cena

Kemo
08-21-2018, 10:52 PM
WWE Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura recently did an interview with The Gorilla Position to promote SummerSlam this past weekend. During their discussion, Nakamura opened up about once getting yelled at backstage in WWE for hitting a botched move on John Cena.

The scorning came after Nakamura and Cena’s match on SmackDown Live last year in August. A number one contender’s spot was on the line in the match. The winner would go on to face Jinder Mahal for the WWE Title at SummerSlam last year.

Thankfully, Cena stepped in to take some of the heat off Nakamura and cooled things down:

“Uh – I don’t know if I can tell that or not,” Nakamura said. “Some people were upset backstage – not John Cena – but someone. They were so pissed off at me, ‘Why did you do that?!’

“I thought “Oh my career is finished today.” But everybody came to support me, even John Cena, ‘it’s not his fault, it’s my fault’ Yeah, what a good man.

“So not everybody has a chance to wrestle with John Cena now. So I felt good in the ring with John Cena. Also, I never was the villain in the ring, so if I had the chance I want to wrestle against him again. Maybe we can create something better than before.”

HFHECUwDkho