PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Challenges Roman Reigns To Match On Monday’s RAW

Kemo
08-26-2018, 01:07 AM
Braun Strowman has made the challenge to WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns for a match next week. The big storyline on the flagship show of the WWE, Monday Night Raw, started at the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center once he came out and stated that he would cash-in his Money in the Bank briefcase after Universal Title match between then-champion Brock Lesnar and Reigns.

He was unable to get that chance as Lesnar took him out. This led to Reigns beating Lesnar to win the title. Moving along to the next night, Reigns successfully defend his title against Finn Balor in the main event. Once the match had concluded, Strowman attempted to cash-in but Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins prevented Strowman from cashing in his Money in the Bank title shot.

This led to The Shield attacking the fan favorite superstar and power bombing him through the announce table.

Now, Strowman took to his official Twitter account to issue the challenge to the WWE Universal Champion to a match with the title being on the line on this Monday’s episode of RAW in Toronto, Canada at the Scotiabank Arena. He wrote the following:

“I don’t need to surprise you to cash in #MITB. I promised to do it face to face. Face me in the middle of your “yard” on #Raw, Roman. And if you’re really a man you’ll come alone. #MonsterInTheBank.”

— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) August 24, 2018