PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Posts Teaser About Potential Feud

Kemo
08-28-2018, 01:07 AM
Nikki Bella has her sights on the future under the WWE banner that kicked off this past weekend. It all started once Nikki and Brie and Ember Moon defeated the Riott Squad in a six-woman tag team match at a live event in Rochester, NY at the Blue Cross Arena.

This was their first match since the Women’s Royal Rumble back in January. Following the match, Nikki took to her official Instagram account where she commented on the return as well as teased a feud with on the flagship show of the company, Monday Night RAW, by sending a warning to Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan that could lead to a program.

The Bella Twins each have several WWE matches scheduled for the coming months.

Nikki is expected to face a top name at the upcoming WWE Evolution pay-per-view event. You can find out who she is likely to wrestle at this show but keep in mind that it contains spoilers. The former WWE Divas Champion wrote the following:

“Last night felt like a dream. Over 3 years since I got to have a tag match with my ultimate PIC, tag partner, and soulmate @thebriebella You can see the happiness in our smiles in the last photo! Felt so incredible! Bella Army you all are just so amazing with all your love and support!

She continued by writing, “Wish I could have photos of you all to post from last night! You made us Bellas SO happy!! And to share the ring with such incredible women! Wow! @wwe_embermoon you rock! And @rubyriottwwe @sarahloganwwe and @yaonlylivvonce I hope this is only the beginning because double trouble isn’t down with you 3 yet! #werunit #weruleit #bellaarmy #wwerochester #raw #fearlessnikki #briemode #bellas.”