PDA

View Full Version : Two WWE NXT UK Stars Injured

Kemo
08-28-2018, 09:41 PM
Two WWE NXT UK stars have apparently suffered injuries. Travis Banks and Sam Gradwell both announced on social media that they’re dealing with injuries.

Travis Banks

Banks released a statement and revealed he suffered a dislocated shoulder during a recent match. He assumed he would be medically cleared to return by now. However, that’s not the case and he doesn’t have a return date:

“Hello everyone. As probably a surprise to no one now. About a month ago I suffered a dislocated shoulder.

“Initially I thought I would be clear to wrestle sooner rather than later. However, that hasn’t been the case and unfortunately, I still don’t have a return date to give everyone.

“At the moment shows and dates I have been advertised for will have to be postponed until I’m cleared. I will try [to] keep you all updated as best as possible. Many blessings.”

Sam Gradwell

Gradwell released a statement of his own. He noted that, during a recent WWE physical, doctors detected a suspected re-injury or loosening of his left ACL. In 2012 Gradwell had that ACL reconstructed:

“Currently awaiting an MRI to assess damage (hopefully minimal) but in the meantime, I am unfortunately not cleared to wrestle.

“Apologies to those who were looking forward to seeing me wrestle over the coming weeks, hopefully, it’s nothing major and I’ll be back ASAP!”