PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross: Finn Balor Should Be Head Of A Faction

Kemo
08-30-2018, 03:50 AM
Jim Ross is not a fan of how Finn Balor has been used in WWE as of late. The popular Irish Superstar has been involved in a rivalry with Baron Corbin as of late.

“This Baron Corbin thing with Balor is wearing me out,” Ross said. “I’m done with it.”

Balor squashed Corbin in under 2 minutes at Summerslam but then dropped a Universal title match to Roman Reigns the next night. Constable Corbin defeated Balor this week on Raw after initially being DQ’ed and then restarting the match.

“Finn Balor needs to be restarted,” Ross said. “Gotta regroup here, hit the reset button. Too good of a talent, too young, too talented. He should be the head of a faction, in my view. I think he’d be a bitter, pissed off, contrary, under-sized guy who thinks he’s 300 pounds.”

Ross continued to say there are several members of the WWE roster who would benefit from being put in such a stable. Ross said being in a faction with Balor would give their characters purpose and direction.

Finn Balor is a founding member of Bullet Club. Earlier this year he was aligned with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows as he was during his time in NJPW as well. Anderson and Gallows were then drafted to Smackdown, however, once again breaking up the faction.

Anderson recently commented that he and Gallows are now on their own.