PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake Reunited, Beef Squashed Between Mega-Maniacs

Kemo
09-01-2018, 12:35 AM
After going through a particularly rough patch last fall, it appears Hulk Hogan and longtime ally, Brutus Beefcake, have patched things up.

The Hulkster posted a photo of the two former Mega-Maniac partners hanging out last night:

Great hanging out with Brutus again, good to see that “all is well” my brother. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) August 31, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl5EMaMXoAIxArk.jpg

Kevin Nash also commented on the photo:

I think you posted this picture because the python is in 80's form. Great to see you guys together.

— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) August 31, 2018

Last fall, Hogan, and Beefcake were involved in a public spat. Beefcake mentioned he was writing a book and that it would be a “Tell All”. This message seemed to be directed at the Hulkster, or at least Hogan replied as if it was.

Working on my book which is fastly becoming a tell all! Hold onto your bandana Brother it's about to get real! #BTFBB #KARMA

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 26, 2017

To which Hogan responded:

Got the bandanna glued on tight,get a good lawyer,brother. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 27, 2017

The two continued back and forth on Twitter for some time like this. It now appears, however, that the two have patched things back up again.

Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake formerly comprised the tag-team “the Mega-Maniacs”. They first teamed together at SummerSlam 1989 when they defeated the team of Randy Savage and Zeus.

Hogan and Beefcake would team up again 4 years later at WrestleMania IX. Later that night, Hogan would defeat Yokozuna for the WWF Championship in an impromptu match. They would align again in WCW and again in 1998 while both were members of nWo Hollywood.