PDA

View Full Version : Marty Scurll Trashes WWE Cruiserweight Title At Starrcast

Kemo
09-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Marty Scurll will take on Kazuchika Okada tonight at All In. Many have commented that Scurll is simply too small to take on a heavyweight such as Okada. Even Okada himself has joked that once he defeats Scurll he will send the Villian to 205 Live.

At yesterday’s Starrcast, however, a fan presented Scurll with a replica of the title belt those on 205 Live chase after. Scurll had the fan toss it in the trash.

GgFiPiXEVfI

Marty Scurll is one of the only members of the Ring of Honor roster signed on passed next year’s G1 Supercard from Madison Square Garden. Others on the roster have their contracts up at the end of the calendar year after Final Battle.

NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Nick Aldis, recently told media he tried to get Dixie Carter to sign his friend as well as the Young Bucks but was unsuccessful to this end. Aldis had the following to say on his efforts to get TNA to sign Scurll:

“Marty had several non-started gimmicks, but they are all him and are manifesting every part of his personality, but as soon as The Villain thing hit, I’ve been with him every step of the way towards the fun and I am not taking any credit whatsoever, he is one of my best friends, but he is someone that I told TNA multiple times to sign him.”