PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Q&A: His WWE Accomplishments, Favorite Women’s Wrestler

Kemo
09-03-2018, 04:02 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

Right off the bat, one fan asked him what he thought was the best thing he accomplished in WWE. This is when is noted that it was proving that a shooter or real wrestler could be the best entertainer of his era. He added, “I was very proud of what I was able to accomplish, whether I was loved or hated.”

In recent years, the company has pushed women’s wrestling heavily and treated them the same as the male superstars. To the point where they will hold their first-ever all-women’s pay-per-view event, Evolution, on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and will air on the WWE Network.

Angle was asked about his favorite all-time women’s wrestler. He responded by stating, “Chyna. She broke the barrier for women to not only show their wrestling skills, but she competed with men. She’s the true pioneer.”

There has been a lot of speculation has to why WWE decided to remove Angle from television as Raw General Manager for the time being and have Baron Corbin take over that role.

It’s been reported that there is no heat on Angle and he’s not being written out for any reason beyond the storyline itself. He was backstage at RAW in Toronto last week. Angle has been training very hard a return to in-ring action that is being planned.