PDA

View Full Version : Batista: I Don’t Know If I Want To Work For Disney

Kemo
09-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Dave Bautista is one person who is very vocal about his feelings and recently on the Johnathan Ross Show, the Animal didn’t hold back when the question arose about his current situation with Marvel/Disney.

“It’s a bitter-sweet conversation — um, no it’s a bitter-bitter conversation because I’m not really happy with what they’ve done with James Gunn.”

“They’re putting the movie off,” he added. “It’s on hold indefinitely. To be honest with you I don’t know if I want to work for Disney.”

sig1wenq4Wc

In a recent interview for promoting his recent film, Final Score, Bautista was once again on the hot seat when asked about Guardians and his feelings towards Gunn’s firing. To put it simply, Bautista answered with full conviction as he has great loyalty for Gunn and is not one to hold his tongue when expressing his feelings. While he has not received any backlash for expressing his opinion, he does know that his job may be on the line.

“It is what it is and if it cost me my job then— you know— you can’t threaten a poor man with poverty and I grew up poor and know what its like to be poor and losing money and it means nothing to me. I will wrestle in backyards in front of ten people to make a living if I have to.”

FQpSoKXxKmg

Currently, Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 is on hold due to there not being a director and Gunn’s replacement has not been chosen yet. Many reports have stated that Gunn’s script for the film will be used for shooting but Gunn himself will have no involvement with the third film. With GOTG V3 on hold indefinitely the actors on the film were told to pursue other projects as there is no telling when production will pick up again.