PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Wants Charlotte Flair Inside Hell In A Cell, Flair Responds

Kemo
09-04-2018, 11:18 PM
It looks as though not only will Charlotte Flair be defending the Smackdown Women’s Championship against Becky Lynch at HIAC but the match itself will take place inside the cell structure. At least that is what has been building between the two Superstars online.

Lynch posted the following message over the weekend:

Hell in a Cell, the parking lot outside, or maybe I go to Flair country to get my title back. One way or the other that championship – and all it means – is coming with me.

— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) September 2, 2018

The idea of the match taking place inside the Hell in a Cell appealed to Flair. She sent the following message in response:

.@BeckyLynchWWE So you want to settle this in a cell? I’m going to make one thing very clear. In a regular match I let go of your leg after you tap. In a cell, I let go when I want to. Either way this ends the same way… With you wondering what could have been as you limp away.

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) September 3, 2018

Lynch seemed fine with Flair’s comments. She offered up the following in response:

Smart woman @MsCharlotteWWE, running your mouth while your jaw is still able. You pick where you lose the title. I’ll pick how. #IBooTheWoo

— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) September 3, 2018

Lynch and Flair have wrestled two single’s matches against one another on WWE programming. The first match took place July 18th, 2017 and the second was on June 5th, 2018. Lynch won both matches.

They’ve wrestled in 4 multi-person matches where they were on opposing sides. Of those 4 matches, Flair has won twice (including the title match at Summerslam), Lynch has won once, and Natalya the other. Additionally, Lynch and Flair have both been in all three Women’s Money in the Bank ladder matches, with the first two having been won by Carmella and the latest being won by Alexa Bliss.

They have been on opposing sides of just one tag-team match to take place on WWE programming. Charlotte Flair and Team Smackdown beat Becky Lynch and Team Raw at the Survivor Series in 2016.