PDA

View Full Version : Does Big Cass Keep In Contact With Enzo?

Kemo
09-04-2018, 11:20 PM
2018 was an eventful year for the men formerly known as Big Cass and Enzo Amore. Once rising stars in WWE, both were released from the company in recent months. With his legal issues behind him, Enzo Amore has stated he will never wrestle again and is pursuing a music career as Real 1. Meanwhile, Big Cass has been taking booking on the independent scene and is waiting for his 90-days no-compete clause to expire.

Big Cass appeared on Booker T’s Heated Conversations podcast over the weekend. Cass spoke about his future in the wrestling business and commented on his current relationship (or lack thereof) with Enzo.

Cass revealed that he has not contacted Enzo in a long time and they’re not even friends. He would even go as far to say that he had no idea that Enzo was even rapping. While Cass has no intention of reuniting the team, he wouldn’t rule it out if the money was right.

“We’re not friends, so I just don’t think that’ll be a possibility. I mean—let me tell you something, Booker, if the money is right, yeah, I’ll definitely do it.”

FoVPr02kK18

3UkMsg172iM