PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Reveals What She Told The Rock Before Her WWE Tryout

Kemo
09-07-2018, 03:42 AM
A lot of people would think that being the Rock’s cousin would have helped Nia Jax to get into WWE but if we believe the WWE Star then it wasn’t the case, and she had asked his brother not to disclose their relation to anyone in the company.

Nia recently had an interview with Yahoo where she talked about how sports has helped her in loving her body, living her dream in WWE and more.

While talking about her WWE tryouts, the former Raw Women’s Champion revealed that she had asked the Rock to make sure nobody knew they were related because she wanted to have a fair shot:

“I specifically asked him, ‘Please make sure that nobody knows we’re related.’ I wanted to go in and have a fair shot. [when she got there] Every girl had makeup, hair done. I was like, Oh my gosh, I’m not going to get signed. I thought for sure they’d laugh me out of the building.”

Continuing on the topic, Nia Jax also recalled how WWE coaches told her that she was their top priority after the tryouts, and how she was not able to believe it.

As noted before, there were a lot of rumors about Nia’s recent absence from WWE programming but a recent report revealed that she is dealing with a leg injury.