PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Jr. On WWE Rumors: “I Am Not Going Anywhere”

Kemo
09-10-2018, 04:31 PM
There has been a lot of speculation over the current status of both Pentagon Jr. and his brother, Fenix. Rumors have been rampant that the duo are WWE bound, with neither taking bookings in 2019 – a move that is, according to Dave Meltzer, “usually a sign of going to WWE.” Pentagon Jr. has added another element of intrigue into the fray, however, in a recent video uploaded to YouTube by PCW Ultra.

“I Am Not Going Anywhere.”

The video took place after a championship match up between Pentagon Jr. (wrestling here as Penta El Zero M) and Hammerstone. In it, Pentagon thanks the crowd, reminding them that he is their champion:

“Respect that I am the PCW champ and no one is going to take that from me. Thank you very much!”

But before heading to the back, Pentagon had one more thing to get off his chest:

“And before I forget,” he said. “I am not going anywhere. Penta will be in PCW for many more years.”

Gc5TbS3Ib8c

Another promotion, Major League Wrestling (MLW), had previously added to this confusion over the brothers’ futures when they Tweeted out the following:

It’s been an incredible 2018 for the #LuchaBros!

And a monumental moment is on the horizon for @ReyFenixMx and @PENTAELZEROM as we hear what 2019 holds for them.

MLW fans may be shocked to see what’s nxt!

— Major League Wrestling (@MLW) September 6, 2018

With so much evidence pointing towards the WWE, it’s interesting to see these teases and moments that contradict that narrative.

Pentagon Jr. has accomplished a lot on the independent scene. He has won the AAW Heavyweight Championship, AAA Latin American Championship, Impact World Championship, and Lucha Underground Championship.

Fenix accomplishments include the AAW Heavyweight Championship and currently, he is the AAA Mega Champion. He is also a former Lucha Underground Champion.

The Lucha Bros. currently hold the MLW World Tag Team Championship for Major League Wrestling.