PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Explains Why She Changed Her Hair Color

Kemo
09-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Following the end of last night’s SmackDown Live, Carmella provided an explanation as to why she recently changed her hair color.

Speaking with Kayla Braxon backstage, Carmella was asked by the interviewer, “Obviously there is a little bit of a change with you. What prompted this?”

The Princess of Staten Island replied, “[…] I just wanted to change. I mean, this is my natural hair color. I wanted to go back to my roots, no pun intended. I just wanted to change, so…I mean, it’s no surprise.”

Carmella then joked how everything she does causes people to talk about her and her actions, reminding viewers that she is still “Main Event ‘Mella” and that “‘Mella is Money,” after all.

“But in all seriousness,” she continued, “I guess it’s just the change. People are used to seeing me with blonde hair and so far the reactions have been pretty good, so I’ll take it. For right now, I’m going to say I’m going to stay dark, I’m going to stay brunette,” she declared.

“But you never know what happens. But I think, so far, brunettes have more fun.”

Carmella debuted the new look recently at a WWE Live Event in Tuscon, Arizona.

oM1QhauP00w