PDA

View Full Version : Security Takes Anti-Roman Reigns Fan Sign, Corey Graves Defends Brie Bella

Kemo
09-27-2018, 08:29 PM
– A Twitter user @Dnick235 is claiming on his official Twitter account that while attending, this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw in Denver, CO at the Pepsi Center, security confiscated his “Roman Sucks” sign at the show. He noted in his tweet that they told him that “he” doesn’t like the sign, which the fan assumed it was a reference to WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.

I just got my #RomanSucks sign Confiscated by @WWE staff #RAW #WWEDENVER

— Dominick A. (@Dnick235) September 25, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn6D4MqU0AA3TGc.jpg

– Corey Graves is the latest wrestling personality to come to the defense of Brie Bella. It’s well known by now that Brie appear to knock out Liv Morgan after landing two accidental kicks to the face during their six-woman tag team match that saw The Bella Twins and Natalya take on Morgan, Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan on this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW in Denver, CO. Graves tweeted out the following:

You just compared Brie Bella to Stan Hansen.

— When the Ryan Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a (@jworth) September 26, 2018

“Accurately so. Especially in this day and age full of “experts.” Accidents happen. I had my career ended because of them, and I harbor no ill will. It’s not ballet. Screw everyone that thinks they know/can do better. I wish all of the “smart” fans were actually smart.” He would continue by writing:

Ryan, you’re my friend. But, I will gladly die on the hill that the business that made you and I fans, has changed. My outlook has changed. It doesn’t mean you’re wrong. Just that the “it wasn’t as good as Kobashi in 97” mindset doesn’t work anymore.

— The Great Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) September 26, 2018

I’m not taking anybody to task. I’m just saying that if the fans who “know” our business actually knew our business, they would understand. The grind. The schedule. If they truly knew, they wouldn’t be so quick to throw stones.

— The Great Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) September 26, 2018