PDA

View Full Version : Lita Comments On Wrestling After WWE Evolution

Kemo
09-29-2018, 04:05 AM
Former four-time WWE Women’s champion and WWE Hall Of Famer, Lita, appeared recently on Planeta Wrestling in the build-up to her return match at WWE Evolution. She is scheduled to take on Mickie James in a one-on-one encounter.

When asked whether there were any plans for future matches in the WWE, or if her appearance at Evolution marks the end of her in-ring days, Lita replied:

“If you follow WWE at all, I think the one thing that is consistent is: you never know.”

She highlighted that “As a fan and as a performer, I kind of look at it [returning to wrestling] as a mom,” before stating that she’s “happy with my second chapter, my chapter outside of wrestling,”

Despite this, Lita couldn’t help but admit that “[…] at the same time, every time I do go back, it feels like home and does feel like you jump right back in.”

“You go in with it being the idea of a one-time thing, but it’s very, very likely and potentially – the excitement of it or the crowd’s response of it could turn it into something more than a one-off. Like my life in general, I just take it all as it comes. So, we’ll see.”

_LkAjbXSlrE