PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin Calls Out Paige, Wants More Matches On Smackdown

Kemo
09-30-2018, 04:41 AM
Shelton Benjamin is not happy with his current position on Smackdown. Benjamin had been paired with Chad Gable earlier this year on the brand but that changed when Gable was moved to Raw.

The former member of Suzuki-Gun sent out the following message on Twitter directed at Smackdown General Manager, Paige.

I Am a warrior I am a competitor & I am DAMN GOOD! Yet I have not had a match on #SmackDownLIVE in months. I’m here to compete I thrive on competition @RealPaigeWWE Its time you Got me off the bench & LET ME FIGHT!

— Shelton J. Benjamin (@Sheltyb803) September 29, 2018

The 43-year-old Benjamin returned to WWE in August of 2017. Aside from teaming with Gable, he hasn’t really done much. He did appear on the Mae Young Classic recently as a supporter for Mia Yim.

He spoke to ESPN earlier this year and talked about how when he and Charlie Haas were first beginning in WWE, they learned a lot from the Guerreros.

“For the first eight months, we were working with Eddie and Chavo Guerrero, and they would hide from us during the live events,” Benjamin said to ESPN. “They didn’t want to call matches because that was old school, and that was how they came up.”