PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura Discusses Feud With AJ Styles, WWE 2K19, His Entrance

Kemo
10-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Shinsuke Nakamura recently spoke about various topics as he continues his run on SmackDown Live. The WWE United States Champion talked with TVInsider where he first began discussing the WWE 2K19 video game, which comes out on October 9, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

WWE 2K19 & His Entrance

Nakamura stated that the motion character actor did a good job in the game. Regarding his entrance, he stated that it came from what he was feeling from that day as there were times where he danced for concentration while other times, he did it to release his nervousness.

Nakamura added that everything has a meaning as he pointed out that with his fingers, he does it to get the nervous out as when he’s walking out to the ring as it makes his body tight, which is something he doesn’t want as he wants to fight with a normal feeling.

Feud With AJ Styles

Nakamura noted that he wanted to do more for the first time in WWE and thinks that he could show himself more against AJ. “But still, I liked getting the chance against AJ,” Nakamura said, looking back at their series of outings. “After WrestleMania I became the heel, but I didn’t show everything. Just a little bit.”