PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Reveals Her Favorite Opponent

Kemo
10-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Lil’ Miss Bliss, Alexa Bliss, was asked a pretty direct question during a recent interview. The former WWE Raw Women’s Champion didn’t take long to respond.

When asked by the host her favorite opponent is, Bliss paused momentarily before replying, “My favorite opponent so far has to have been Becky Lynch.”

“I had my first rivalry with her when coming into the main roster and it was a lot of fun,” she explained. “And I feel like, without Becky being such a great counterpart I wouldn’t have been able to be the villain that I knew I could be.”

It was reported last month that Alexa was a big fan of Becky’s “attitude change,” admitting that she felt “it’s [turning heel] been a long time coming for Becky.”

“I think that attitude change is what she’s needed,” Bliss noted. “The attitude change really allows her to show that. Where, before, she was restricted. I think it just fits her far better.”

Despite having suffered from numbness in her left arm, Alexa Bliss has been cleared for “minimal contact.” She is still scheduled to face off against Trish Stratus in a one-on-one match at WWE Evolution. Evolution takes place October 28th from Uniondale, New York.