PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley’s Son Involved In WWE SmackDown Angle, The Rock Hypes His Latest Book

Kemo
10-04-2018, 03:44 AM
– As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Portland, OR at the Moda Center on the USA Network, there was a segment with The Bar and SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day. For those who are wondering who was the man that played Mr. Bootyworth, it was WWE Hall of Famer and former WWE RAW General Manager Mick Foley’s son, Dewey Foley. He works for the company in a behind-the-scenes role. Dewey tweeted the following after the segment:

Sheamus and Cesaro are my heroes

— Dewey Foley (@DeweyHaveTo) October 3, 2018

CK1Z0QwO7Cc

– WWE and DK Books released a new book on the life and career of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson this week, which is titled “The World of The Rock.” According to the promotional material for it, the book is a “comprehensive visual guide chronicles The Brahma Bull’s impressive career from his Survivor Series debut in 1996 to headlining multiple WrestleManias, to becoming one of the biggest attractions in Hollywood.” Rock took to his official Twitter account to comment on the book by writing the following:

“Here’s the 2nd book I’ve published with @WWE. I was a lucky SOB that my 1st book was a @nytimes #1 Best Seller for weeks (J.K. Rowling was clearly on hiatus during my run). https://t.co/8Q540S3a3b
I picked every image in this book, including the painful fanny pack days.”