PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black Shares Emotional Tribute To Roman Reigns, WWE Evolution Announce Team Set

Kemo
10-24-2018, 12:34 PM
– Former NXT Champion Aleister Black has shared an emotional tribute to Roman Reigns in a recent post on his official Facebook page. Reigns revealed on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW that he’s been living with leukemia for 11 years, and unfortunately, it’s back.

Due to this, he is forced to relinquish the WWE Universal Title as he said that needs to focus on his family and his health. Here’s an excerpt from the tribute, which you can read here.

“Every time after that when I would see him he would greet me with a big hug and ask me how I was doing in his calm and composed demeanor. Despite not knowing Roman very well, despite having limited interactions with Roman I am very thankful for them. At the end of that same tour Roman told us to be thankful and that no matter what match you had, good or bad, the beauty was that we get to do it all over again the next day. and he’s right. All the strength to a fantastic human being, performer and leader. Till we meet again, Roman.”

– WWE Evolution Announce Team Set

WWE Evolution is currently scheduled to have a Kickoff show at 6:00 PM eastern while the main PPV is expected to run from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM eastern time.

Also, the Kickoff show panel will feature RAW announcer Renee Young, SmackDown General Manager Paige and WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix while the announce team will feature Michael Cole, Young, and Phoenix.