PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Reveals Advice Received From Shawn Michaels

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Becky Lynch has been on fire the past several months. Following her losing effort for the SmackDown Live Women’s Title at SummerSlam, WWE decided to attempt to turn Lynch heel. She attacked Charlotte Flair after she won their SmackDown Live Women’s Title bout. Despite attacking Flair, the WWE Universe has actually begun cheering Lynch, and booing “The Queen.”

“The Irish Lass Kicker” won the SDL Women’s Title at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view (PPV), and has continued her feud with Flair on SmackDown Live. It’s currently one of the hottest feuds on WWE TV right now. Not to mention Lynch’s popularity has really risen. It turns out, she received a key piece of advice from WWE Hall Of Famer Shawn Michaels. This came after they worked together on the film “The Marine 6: Close Quarters.”

Lynch told TV Insider things weren’t going great for her before she left to film “The Marine.” Michales offered her the following words of advice:

“Things weren’t going as well as they are now before I left to shoot. I remember him giving me advice saying, ‘When you go back, go in as a different person. Hold your head a little bit higher.

“Have that attitude that you’re a top star. Go with it. I think this is what I’ve been trying to do since I came back.”

krDdOFSh0SI