PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Reveals She Couldn’t Eat Or Sleep After Recent Head Injury

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Sasha Banks returned to WWE television last week after missing time due to a previously undisclosed injury. Appearing on Conversations with Maria Menounos on SiriusXM Thursday, The Legit Boss provided details on the injury that caused her to miss time.

“I was having head pain. I couldn’t function, I couldn’t even drive, I couldn’t sleep,” Banks said. “I went to several neurologists and they pretty much told me I might have post-concussion symptoms, so just rest.”

Banks went on to discuss her reaction to the diagnosis.

“It was kind of scary. I wasn’t sure I would even make Evolution. We’ve been having a lot of concussion meetings with WWE, taking care of ourselves and our heads, and I said I’m not okay. I can’t function, I can’t wrestle, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, so I need to go get checked out,” Banks said.

After making it through her ordeal, Banks is set to appear at WWE Evolution this Sunday, teaming with Natalya and Bayley as they take on the Riott Squad.

“Thank God I’m okay. I’m better, I feel back to normal, and I’m ready for Sunday.”

The full interview will be released on Friday on Maria Menounos’s podcast.