PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Undergoing Skin Cancer Surgery Today, Talks Roman Reigns’ Diagnosis

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:53 PM
On this week’s edition of The Jim Ross Report, JR revealed that he will be undergoing surgery Thursday to remove skin cancer.

“I’m getting a little cancer surgery on Thursday. I’m having some more skin cancer removed from my shoulder. There’s just a little of it left, but you want to get all of it,” Ross said.

Although he will be going under the knife, Ross won’t be easing up on his scheduled appearances.

“That night I’m going to be working with Sean Grande on the Celtics Radio Network. Then I fly to Fort Lauderdale on Friday [for the Chris Jericho Cruise],” Ross continued.

Ross also discussed the biggest news item of the week, Roman Reigns revealing his leukemia diagnosis on Raw on Monday.

“Sometimes in our lives in wrestling, when we think we’ve seen everything, something comes along once or twice in a career, maybe once in a lifetime, that can’t be replicated,” Ross said of Reigns’s promo.

“The fact that WWE allowed Roman to come to the ring and make this announcement in his own words, and I assure you, that was in his own words, I think is very admirable,” said Ross.

“When a guy can walk out there without a script and speak from his heart about something so serious… It’s a badass piece of business, man.”

“We can only hope and pray that he gets well. And I think that he will.”